100,000 Jobs Moving Forward
- Sanon Etienne Sanon Etienne is block maker and Partners Worldwide trainer and business leader who lives in Pignon
- Ramase Lajan Ramase Lajan is creating jobs and cleaning up the environment through its plastic recycling program
- Brunel Louis Brunel Louis trains a group of small business owners in Leogane.
- Lab Farmatrix Lab Farmatrix with owner Ralph Edmund on right, member of the Port-au-Prince affiliate
- women making jewelry at 2nd Story in Jubilee Women supporting their families by making jewelry with 2nd Story Goods in Jubilee
Create 100,000 new jobs in Haiti by January 12, 2020 (10 years after the earthquake)
The mission of 100,000 Jobs in Haiti is to build the capacity and capability of existing Haitian businesses, create new strategic businesses, encourage local purchasing from all Haitian businesses, and transform Haiti’s 40 largest cities.