100,000 Jobs Moving Forward
- Sanon Etienne Sanon Etienne is block maker and Partners Worldwide trainer and business leader who lives in Pignon
- Ramase Lajan Ramase Lajan is creating jobs and cleaning up the environment through its plastic recycling program
- Brunel Louis Brunel Louis trains a group of small business owners in Leogane.
- Lab Farmatrix Lab Farmatrix with owner Ralph Edmund on right, member of the Port-au-Prince affiliate
- women making jewelry at 2nd Story in Jubilee Women supporting their families by making jewelry with 2nd Story Goods in Jubilee
Vision Create 100,000 new jobs in Haiti by January 12, 2020 (10 years after the earthquake)
Mission The mission of 100,000 Jobs in Haiti is to build the capacity and capability of existing Haitian businesses, create new strategic businesses, encourage local purchasing from all Haitian businesses, and transform Haiti’s 40 largest cities.
SAVE THE DATE!
For the fourth 100,000 Jobs– Restore Haiti Conference on January 23rd, 2014 at the Karibe Hotel and Conference Center. The mission of the conference is, ”To bring together North American and Haitian business people to explore business opportunities and partnerships with the ultimate purpose of creating jobs in Haiti.”
Who Should Attend: Haitian and American Business People, Bankers, Investors, Government Officials, and NGOs interested in business development in Haiti.
What are the benefits: Discover solid business opportunities and financial resource possibilities; gain first-hand knowledge of investment and the overall business climate in Haiti, and network with others who share a desire to build their businesses or invest in others.
Conference format: Keynote speakers and panels of American investors and Haitian business people, breakout sessions in Manufacturing, Agriculture, Construction, and Tourism, and individual business displays in the main hall, plus networking opportunities during lunch.
The cost to register for the conference is $50 US. Please click here to register online, or go to the 100K Jobs Haiti office at #11 rue Richard Jules, Delmas 75, Port-au-Prince, Haiti. For questions about the conference, please Email Cassandre Honoré at email@example.com.